Eatts, Albert Henry
|Type of person||Individual|
|Date of birth||1873|
|Place of birth||Myponga|
|Principal occupation||Farm labourer and later a farmer|
|Date of death||1918|
|Place of decease||Aldinga|
Albert Henry Eatts was born at Myponga on 18 March 1873. He was the oldest son of Thomas Eatts (1848-1927) and Elizabeth (nee Hunt) (1851-1939).
Albert married Thurza Sampson (1878-1946) on 13 April 1896 at the residence of Rev. McNeil in Adelaide. She was the sister of Charles Sampson of Aldinga. They had four children:
- Henry Meredyth (1896-1978) was born at Myponga and married Doris Sarah Bird (1898- ),the daughter of Alfred Bird. They had one child. Henry died at Colonel Light Gardens, SA.
- Reginald Thomas (1899-1977) was born at Myponga and married Rose Olive Pethick (1899-1984). Reginald died at Adelaide and is buried at St. Marys, SA.
- Doris Winnie Elizabeth (1900-1987) was born at Myponga. She was unmarried. Doris died at Aldinga and is buried in Aldinga Uniting Church Cemetery.
- Gladys Muriel (1915-1997) was born at Normanville, SA,. She was unmarried. Galdys died at Aldinga and is buried in Aldinga Uniting Church Cemetery.
Albert Eatts was a farm labourer and, later, a farmer at Aldinga.
Albert Henry Eatts died, aged 44 years, on 18 March 1918 and Thurza Eatts (nee Sampson), aged 68 years, died on 29 September 1946. They are both buried in the Aldinga Uniting Church Cemetery.
- South Australian Births – Index of Registrations 1842-1906
- South Australian Marriages – Index of Registrations 1842-1937
- South Australian Deaths – Index of Registrations 1842-1972
- Ratepayer List Willunga & Aldinga Councils 1850-1888